Your Business Faces a Wide-Range of Security Threats, from Email Spam to Hacking Attacks and Everything in Between.
In fact, cyber crime is becoming more and more sophisticated each day. Global Ransomware damage costs are predicted to exceed $5 Billion in 2018 a business will fall victim to a ransomware attack every 14 seconds by 2019.
And your business simply can’t afford to take risks.
But fortunately, The Michael Coburn Project offers can offer solutions to protect your business against ever-evolving security threats.
Have you taken the necessary precautions to prevent productivity loss, data loss, lawsuits, or even penalties for non-compliance? If your current I.T. support personnel haven’t ensured complete I.T. and data security, the survival of your business is at risk.
Our certified I.T. security experts use a Multi-Layered Approach to Combat Security Threats and Protect Your Business
We cover all the bases, including your network, I.T. systems, and data, to protect against viruses, hackers, spam, phishing attacks, and various other forms of malware. Our certified I.T. security experts will consult with you to recommend an TMCP that is customized for your unique needs and budget.
You can rest assured knowing your business is protected with:
- Data Encryption to comply with regulations and protect data from wandering eyes
- Anti-Virus, Malware, Spyware and Ransomware protection and management.
- Patch management to keep operating systems and 3rd party applications up to date.
- Email Protection to prevent spam and viruses from reaching your network or your inbox.
- Intrusion Protection using sophisticated detection and prevention rules applied to your network, which is monitored and maintained to insure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Wireless Information Security to determine and implement the most secure wireless setup for your business.
- Vulnerability Analysis to pinpoint the weak spots in your network through regular vulnerability scans and penetration testing
- Regulatory Compliance including HIPAA and PCI DSS.
- Employee Security Awareness Education and Training so they know how to avoid breaches.
Contact us to schedule a free technology assessment.